Will's Life - Stories of everyday life from a different perspective point of view -

Monday, August 30, 2004

Monday

I decided to change my blog from the old look to the "new swift looking style" template. I got up around 6:30 a.m., got dressed, ate a toaster struddle, cleaned up(ya know, brush my hair & teeth), then I hopped on the bus. After having a normal monday school day, I was picked up around five minutes after three o' clock p.m. My dad must have came home early because he was the one to pick me up; we went to get my allergy shots I take every Monday after school (three shots every Monday, one in left arm, two in right arm). I drove my dad and my 2 year old sis to Mc Donald's to grab some eats, the we went to Waycross to Lowe's and Wal-Mart.
Later today, I helped my dad patch up some leaks on the deck roof, then ate supper; later talked to friends on msn...just chilled out from a tireing day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home